PS About shop portfolio

8.25.2010

Etsy Tuesday Treasures.

I didn't forget... I was just very very busy. I'm working on getting quite a number of things accomplished, so yesterday I threw myself into "to do's". I will probably do the same today, but before I do I wanted to be sure to let you know that you were not forgotten :) Enjoy!

This lovely traincase by TheFancyLamb.
I've always wanted one!
This Beautiful journal cover by scotatto is SO sweet!


This perfect bag by Kibber is something I've wanted for
quite some time! It's a messenger AND backpack!

This CUTE neckwarmer by Ayca is so perfect for Autumn.
I want one just like it :)
This turned out to be more like Autumn Treasures... I guess I have Fall on the brain :) I am pretty excited for the season to change! I just love warm colors, tights and caramel apple spice!! Okay, now I'm reeeally excited!

xo. Melisa

1 comment: