PS About shop portfolio

9.19.2010

Wonderful Weekend.

I had quite the productive weekend! Celebrated a dear friend's birthday:) Had fun playing volleyball at the park with my new church!! And spent good quality time with the Mr.
This week will be extra busy, so I'm glad I got to enjoy my weekend... You may see less of me this week, but when I do post I'll try my very best to make it worth the wait:) Oh, and I have pictures to share too, but now I must sleep! Early morning... Sleep sweet!!
Isn't this print SO cute??
xo. Melisa

PS: I have so many new pretties for the Autumn Update!! EEE!

2 comments:

  1. this print is incredibly cute and quirky! im loving it!...thanks for sharing sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that print! I want to get my own and hang it in my sewing room! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete