PS About shop portfolio

11.17.2010

An Encouraging Word

Every once in a while it's just nice to be encouraged. I know lately I have had feelings of discouragement and just all around tiredness. So in leu, I decided to give you an encouraging word (one I've given myself many a time). Don't give up. Whatever you're doing, however far you have come, don't give up. Simply press on and endure. Whether or not you believe in God, I know that He works all things for our good. and though at times our situation may not appear to working for us, in the big picture it will gain for us something so much great than we could ever have hoped for. He will never place us in a situation that we are not able to get through. We will gain strength through our every struggle. Consider this a pat on the back.... You are doing and will do great things. I believe in you:) Now go and have the best day possible!

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment