PS About shop portfolio

2.05.2011

Sponsor: Love Elycia

I am very excited to introduce you to the lovely and talented Elycia of Love Elycia!!


hi! my name is elycia. i am a 27 year old crafty, vintage-loving, cat lady living in a basement in southern Ontario with my fiancĂ© Ivan and our two cats Anakin and Farva. i love making things, eating sushi, drinking soy lattes, taking photos and having fun. i also love blogging and have recently been getting into posting videos, so fun! pop by if you feel like hanging out. 


I'm thrilled to have her here at Pie N' the Sky this month! If you haven't already, please check out her fabulous blog and way cute shop! You can also follow her on twitter^_^

xo. Melisa

2 comments:

  1. crafty and vintage-loving. Those words really got me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks so much for the lovely introduction. you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete