PS About shop portfolio

3.08.2011

Sponsor : My Lovely Little Suitcase

I'd like to introduce you to one sweet sweet lady!! Her name is Lane of My Lovely Little Suitcase and I know you're just gonna love her^_^



Hello lovely readers of Pie N' The Sky!
If you don't know me already my name is Lane and I'm from the blog My Lovely Little Suitcase. I'm not here for my blog though. I'm here trying to grow my Etsy shop. I sell a variety of goodies, everything from vintage cameras to handmade journals so be sure to take a look! I've just had a shop update so there's lots of new items, even more of a reason to stop on by! Also, be keeping your eyes out for me in the upcoming Sponsor Love Giveaway

Isn't she lovely?! If you haven't already, hop on over to her blog and tell her something nice, or visit her shop! How is you week so far?? I hope it's good and not stressful in the least. I am so so looking forward to Spring Break, how about you? 

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment