PS About shop portfolio

4.23.2011

I love... Horses

Today I got to go over to my voice teacher's home for a small get together. And after a delicious dinner and a few laughs,  I got to ride her horse!! I haven't ridden a horse since I was a kid and it was pretty amazing! I think they are such beautiful animals and we got along well^_^
I must admit I was pretty nervous at first, but once I got the hang of it I decided that I loved riding!! I want to do it again, and soon hopefully! Do you like horses? I couldn't get over how pretty they were.

1 comment:

  1. oh wonderful photos! I love horses as well, but I was never a "horse girl" as a child, or today! but they do are such amazing creatures and one of the most beautiful animals I know!

    found your blog via mbfj give away btw! have a nive day! love k

    ReplyDelete