PS About shop portfolio

5.17.2011

Sponsor??


It's that time of the month again! If any blogs or shops would like to secure a sponsor spot on Pie N' the Sky for the month of June, this is the time to do it!  Spots fill up quickly, so check out my advertising informational page, and email me asap if you are interested, or head on over to the shop and make your purchase!  And speaking of filling up, if you are interested in an XL spot, which is brand new, there is only one available each month so be sure to snatch it up before someone else does! 

June is going to be a wonderfully exciting month on this blog- lots of fun trips, daily posts, more what I wore posts, finishing up projects and starting new ones...it's a great time to be a sponsor and I'd love to work together^_^

I look forward to hearing from you!

xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment