PS About shop portfolio

6.23.2011

Calling all sponsors


Hi. I can't believe June is almost over. Whoa! I feel like Summer is just kicking into high gear and taking off. The only good thing about June coming to an end is that I get to say hello to some brand new sponsors. eee! One of those sponsors could be you; and I hope it will be! July is going to be filled with such exciting things. We will continue with our new features like Summer Style and Girl Talk. You can expect more What I Wore posts and plenty of photos {as usual} July is going to be a great month to get in on the action^_^ For more info, visit my sponsor page and to purchase a spot, you can go to the shop. Please note that spaces are limited and have already started to fill up. I look forward to working with you!

OH, and in case you haven't seen yet, there are new bows in the shop!! I'd like to give you all a little treat too, so use the code "lovebows" to receive 10% off!


xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. what a great blog! wonderful post. :) if you are in the mood for some yummy food check out my most recent post. your mouth will water. ;)

    follow me?
    www.so-hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete