PS About shop portfolio

7.13.2011

Summer Style // Milkmaid Braids

One Summer Style I've recently discovered are milkmaid braids and furthermore, braids with lace in them!! They're so pretty and perfect for Summer looks. Here are the supplies you'll need and a little video tutorial on what you need to do to create the look!


Hope that was easy enough to follow along with. OH and I wasn't playing about sending me your photos or links either! I want to see how yours turn out. Either link up here or send them to my email. Have a sweet day friends!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Unfortunately my hair isn't long enough for braids :( But I'm going to pass this blog post on to my sister, who loves trying out new hairstyles! :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I should really try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! If only my hair was long, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I don't think my hair is long enough to do this, but I'm going to try it anyway. I like the braids down too, but up looks cute also. Either way, adding the lace is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete