PS About shop portfolio

7.09.2011

Wish List // For Her


As my birthday is just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make a wish list. These are things I've had my eye on for quite some time and if I just got one, that would be perfecto!

The perfect Coach purse

A pretty white ipad... Actually I should've made this a new laptop, but I can't help but think these things are so cute!

The perfect Summer Dresses

The prettiest eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay

Cute cute shirts

I love dreaming up wish lists! I think if I get anything, it'll be those cute mint headphones and eyeshadows^_^ The Mr has his birthday coming up at the end of July so I thought it would be fun to do a his and her wish list. I really like getting present {who doesn't??} but I reeeally love giving gifts! I can't wait to share what I got the Mr. When is your birthday and what's on your wish list??

xo.
Melisa

4 comments:

  1. Love your wishlist! Those headphones and shirts are to die for! My birthday isn't until March so I have no idea what I would put on it! But you're right, getting gifts is awesome but giving them is even better. I have a blast shopping for those I care about. :D Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic list! My birthday is in December, and I think this year my top wishlist item is a KitchenAid mixer. I just have to choose a color and start saving up to give myself the best gift ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I want those dresses, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses and the mint headphones, so fun!

    I think my list would include an iPad also :) And a fun colored KitchenAid mixer.

    -Camille

    ReplyDelete