PS About shop portfolio

9.16.2011

Fall Fashion

Fall seems to be slowly approaching and I am quite excited indeed! I rustled up a little list of some of my favorite fall trends that I am way excited for!

Who doesn't love the jegging?? They're insanely comfortable and completely versatile. They can be casual and comfy or classy and fancy. I just love how crisp and put together these girls look. I still have yet to find the perfect pair of black jeggings, but I am on the hunt. I would like to say however, that I believe jeggings should enhance the outfit and not draw attention from it, i.e. if you're wearing them as pants, please, for the love of all that is good, wear a long shirt. No one needs to see thaaat much of you. Am I right??

I love love boots. They are the epitome of fall fashion. I love how many different styles and colors there are, I love that they can be worn with jeans or dresses and I especially love that they keep my toes nice and warm. I currently really really want some fringe boots. I have my eye on a pair and I'm waiting for just the right time to purchase them, ya know, like when they're on sale. Aside from their generally high prices, boots are my fave.


Oh, the scarf. I love scarves for many reasons, one of which is their overall purpose, keeping my neck warm! As a singer, it's important to take care of my throat and scarves do a fine job of helping me do that. Aside from the actual functionality, they're just fun! I love really thick ones that billow out from my coat, or thin lightweight ones that truly serve no purpose but to enhance my outfit. Either way, scarves are pretty great.

Oh. My. Word. Tights. Who doesn't love tights?? Everyone does. They're pretty and warm and they allow me to wear dresses even when it's cold. They have pretty patterns and colors and they work with just about any outfit. I love tights. They may be my absolute most favorite Autumn trend. yes, yes they are.

Coats are just wonderful. They keep us warm AND they make us look cute! I have far too many coats in my closet, but I simply can't help myself. My favorites are brightly colored snow that always bring a bit of warmth to an otherwise very cold and grey day.

Well, there you have it my friends, my favorite Fall fashion trends. What are some of your favorite trends?? I love getting inspiration for my wardrobe!

xo.
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Girl do I wish I could pull off those colorful tights! And those red boots, to die for! Just found your blog & already in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! i love fall!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Jeggings and tall boots are pretty much my standard wardrobe during the colder months. Love your finds!

    ReplyDelete