PS About shop portfolio

9.14.2011

Home Sweet Apartment // A Peek

It's about time I share with you my home! I don't feel like it's quite complete yet, so for now here are a few peeks of my favorite spaces. Oh, and be warned, there's lots (&lots) of photos. 




















The material in the last one are some of the new vintage (oxymoron?) sheets that I've acquired. They will soon be turned into pretty things. SO there you go, a little peek into the nest. I hope to show you more soon, as it continues to becomes a little home.




xo.
Melisa

10 comments:

  1. I like the selections on your bookshelf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettiest kitsch I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decorate like me! I love the hanging fabric swatches above your bed - great idea!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbons! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pictures! i am in the midst of decorating my FIRST apartment [without roommates] and i am super excited to see what all i can diy and purchase!

    thanks for the inspiration!

    xo,whit
    cheeriosandbeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your apartment is absolutely adorable!! love your blog girl, just came across it! i can't wait to read more!
    xo TJ

    http://mrtaylorandhislady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your apartment looks so lovely! I can't wait to get one of my own!

    Xo Chloe.
    http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favorites:
    1. vintage print "come thou fount"
    2. enamel tray with cute little jewlry on it
    3. your vintage floral pins!!

    <3 your little place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You home is BEAUTIFUL, Wow!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete