PS About shop portfolio

1.05.2012

What I Wore // New Boot




details// top & sweater: anthro, jeans: hco, boots: arturo chiang

I was so excited to open the Mr's gifts this year. I was even more happy when I opened a box that held these beautiful boots. They were really all I was hoping for this Christmas. He's so good to me^_^ What were some of your favorite gifts this year??

I'm spending the day working on a special surprise I've been working on for the last few months. I can't wait to share, and I think I may be able to by next week, if not sooner! eee!



xo.
Melisa

4 comments:

  1. girl! they are so cute! i love your taste in boots, legit.


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sweater!!!! Let me know if you don't want it anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots are essential to any of my outfits! Boots and scarves: I hardly go anywhere without them!
    Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete