PS About shop portfolio

2.16.2012

Recipe // Spinach Stuffed Chicken

Adrienne here, from Oh Happy Day! I've recently re-became a carnivore by putting chicken and turkey back into my diet. For my first home cooked meal, I found the most tasty sounding dish to make--spinach stuffed chicken breast. My critics were my mr and his buddy, and I must say, they were impressed. And for someone who hasn't eaten meat in four years, I blown away with this recipe. So much flavor in every bite! Bon Apatite!








Love and light.
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. that looks absolutely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Bacon? Let's calm down! Haha I was set with just the chicken and spinach!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big spinach fan, but I have to say that this looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so delicious! i need to add this to my meal rotation pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delish!!!! Ill try it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUUUUM! I bet my husband would die if I tried this one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete