PS About shop portfolio

5.27.2012

my spartan








Last weekend the Mr took part in the annual Spartan Race in Austin. It was cray cray, y'all, but he did so so good!! I couldn't have been more proud. Though, I will admit, I was kind of nervous at first when I got there and saw all of the obstacles... he jumped over fire! It was his first time participating and he finished in the top 15%... he's so cool.

What I loved even more, was the fact that this happened the same week of Renegade! So we were both able to drive to Austin together and fulfill our own little dreams! My heart was full and I feel so lucky to be with someone who strives towards his dreams, lives for adventure and likes to have me by his side (awwww).

Hope you've enjoyed your Memorial weekend! loves! Melisa.

3 comments:

  1. If only I could be as athletic haha! Sounds like a super fun time! :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! great photos. :)
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! my brother and his friends participated in that as well :-)


    {Happy with Sprinkles}

    -Brigitte

    ReplyDelete