PS About shop portfolio

5.31.2012

putting your best face forward

I'm a firm believer in caring for your body , as we only have one for our whole life! Even more so, we should care for our faces. I've compiled a little list of things I like to do to keep my face feeling fresh and a few of my most favorite products!

>> wash your face every morning and every night, even just with a gentle cleanser, get your makeup   
       off or your pores will get clogged (eww)
>> wash with warm water to help open up those pores! lots of pore talk.
>> moisturize moisturize moisturize!
>> use a moisturizer with spf
>> use a blemish treatment as a preventative and not just to treat

This product is great for prepping your skin after it's been washed. It really helps to brighten my skin and make it feel more firm. I put this on before my moisturizer.

This is a new favorite; it has helped even out my skin tone and actually helped clear it up as well. I love it because it provides a little color like a foundation would but is not heavy like most other liquid foundations, because it's a tinited moisturizer. My face also appreciates that it has spf.

These are essentials for sure. This moisturizer is so light but really does the job. As I tend to have combination/dry skin, I think it's perfect. 
I use a light coat of the treatment every night before I go to bed. It really keeps the blemishes away!

The area under my eyes is always a source of grief for me. Try as I may, I can't always get enough sleep as I should, so moisturizing around my eye area, really helps to brighten them and not make me look so sweepy. My eyes are appreciative.

These are both new favorites. My skin tends to be pretty sensitive, so picking a face wash is kind of a bear, but when I came across this one, I was just smitten! It's gentle and effective. I've not had any blemishes and my skin tone has evened out. The price makes me happy too!
This mud mask is perfect. It smells yummy and makes my skin feel refreshed and wonderful!

While I don't use these daily, they are definitely worth mentioning. The night treatment is a bit on the pricier side, but it is worth every penny, I assure you!


Hope this was helpful sweet friends! I always love recommendations too, so if you have a favorite product, don't hold out on me! Do share!!


xo.
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely try these out! I also love your new header! It's super cute :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.11.14

    Thanks for sharing this idea interesting blog. More information click on this Face forward.

    ReplyDelete