PS About shop portfolio

6.21.2012

a day on the road








Last weekend the mr and I took a little road trip to see his mama and her pups! Her and her husband breed maltese and they are just the sweetest!! Luckily, we went to visit when they had a brand new litter that I got to hold (for only a little while)! It was perfection. Spending time with family is always fun & car rides with your best friend are the best.

I have the entire day off today, so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to not only get a lot done, but to reopen the shop! I have so much I need to update, but hopefully by tonight there should be some new lovelies in there! hooray!



xo.
Melisa


3 comments:

  1. Oh those puppies are soooooo sweet! Sounds like an awesome day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. road trips and puppies!!? That sounds like a perfect day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness gracious! so do you have a pup of your own then or no?

    they are the cutest, look at that really brand new one :o

    i have an apricot bichon-poo, he's my best little guy in the world

    ReplyDelete