PS About shop portfolio

7.01.2012

WEAR :: la high low









details // skirt: forever21, top: francesca's, belt: urban outfitters, purse: fossil, earrings: c/o indie and chic, ring: pie n' the sky 

Today was kind of perfect. Sundays are always fun filled and usually consist of church and friends. I got to eat lunch with some sweet friends then took a trip to ft worth for some relaxing alone time. Of course, I had to stop in to anthro and pick up a few little things. Then I went and visited the mr. He will be spending the next five weeks helping run the summer youth camps. I'm proud of all he does, but I sure do miss him during this time; it's all for a greater good though. 

Hope you enjoyed the end to your weekend. I have a feeling this week is going to fly! Any fun plans for this year's independence day? Do you have any fun traditions?? I must admit that I have none; maybe that needs to change!


xo.
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. That outfit is so perfect.. I really, really want that skirt! :) I don't have any real traditions for the fourth of july. I think I might be watching some fireworks this year with the family on the lake where they live, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweet summer braids, the arrowhead ring — TOO good! xo. blog.tarapolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an employee of F21, I REALLY enjoy seeing people wearing our clothes CORRECTLY ;) you look SO cute! love your blog :) XO

    Chelsea
    www.ChelseaMunizz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower here :) My sister told me I should check out your blog because you have really cute things. She went to school with you, so here I am! And she was right. I love your arrowhead rings!

    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur blog is so lovely! i especially love ur header!
    visit me anytime :)
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is gorgeous! I just recently got my hi-low skirt, and I can't wait to wear it out. :)
    Your Sunday sounds so relaxing, especially with an Anthropologie trip. Too perfect. :)
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous and romantic look - I'm loving that lace!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete