PS About shop portfolio

10.15.2012

le booth








Pie N' the Sky was recently at an event in support of a non profit organization called Bridges Safehouse, close to where I now live. Adrienne came down for a visit and as always, we had so much fun! I love being able to share in something that means so much to me, with my sister. 

Since it wasn't a huge event, we decided to keep everything pretty low maintenance and easy to pack up. I snapped a few detail shots, as I love details. I've gone through and shared with you all the diy's, on how to essentially make my booth, so in case you missed em, you can find them here, here & here


xo. melisa


footnote: the winner of the Angela & Roi purse has been emailed! Thank you all for participating. There will be another giveaway this week!

8 comments:

  1. these are so adorable!!! the teacup rings are the cutest :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mopsica16.10.12

    So cute things.I like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute booth! I love the handmade business cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the set up! Your business cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal Lynn Kamm17.10.12

    What an adorable booth! I am also in the process of creating a booth for my products. So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali Walker17.10.12

    Oh my gosh this stuff is so neat! I LOVE the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnneMarie18.10.12

    what a lovely set up! x


    http://lovelyunnecessities.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth came together beautifully! I love that you showed off little bits before the big reveal :)

    ReplyDelete