PS About shop portfolio

4.22.2013

bits + pieces











This weekend was so much fun visiting my sister in Austin. My parents and brother were able to come down too and it was just the best! 

My parents just bought a house and we went to go visit. The view was spectacular and I absolutely cannot wait for them to move in! They will be slightly closer to me and it'll be so much fun visiting.  It's in the San Antonio area, so if you know of some good spots to hangout or visit, let me know! I'm sure they're going to love getting familiar with the location. 

How was your weekend? Anything terribly exciting?


xo. melisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's great! I didn't know that your sister lives in Austin. Tell her I said "welcome to the gang."
    xo
    Taylor
    nothing but a pigeon

    ReplyDelete