PS About shop portfolio

5.28.2013

DIY :: Gold Centerpiece


Since the Bridal Shower required peeks of gold throughout - I thought it would be fun to add a little floral element to make the black and white a bit less austere. I didn't want to just put flowers because that didn't really fall in line with the NY theme, so I went with something a little less floral and spray painted baby breath with gold! I loved the outcome! 




Y O U  N E E D :: picked flowers, gold spray paint, jar/vase to hold

E A S Y  A S  1 2 3 :: pick your flowers  and trim if needed. lay your flowers on paper/bags  then spray paint. I did mine individually to make sure I got all the parts (which I still ended up missing a few). let them sit outside for about 15mins and then stick them in your jar!

These would look great for a wedding, birthday party or just to pretty up your home! Enjoy!


xo. melisa

3 comments:

  1. super cute! i love anything with a touch of gold lately :)

    -katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these ideas on graduation cakes and hope this information will help me in arranging my best friend’s graduation party. I have already booked one of famous Seattle venues and hope to have a grand party will all our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really into acrylic paint these days. Love to paint this way. What a beautiful golden centerpiece DIY idea.

    ReplyDelete