PS About shop portfolio

9.18.2013

P I N S P I R A T I O N

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6   

Your day is what you make of it. I know the pangs of the mundane and routine, but I also know the beauty of hard work and humble beginnings. There's magic all around us, if we will only stop to take notice. I spent some time on Pinterest yesterday and found so much inspiration. I wanted to share some of it with you.

I've been trying to find artwork for the new home - which I move into in two weeks! I'm excited to decorate the space and especially thrilled to have a nice little workspace that's all my own. Kelli Murray gave me some serious inspiration with her home tour. I'm also pretty stoked to have a full kitchen to myself and I can't wait to try some new recipes!! To see more of my recent inspiration, visit me on pinterest!

What's inspiring you these days?


xo. melisa

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is where I go for all of my inspiration! I love it and (this sounds silly) but I don't know what'd I do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest a little too much... I've definitely been on there getting ideas for my new apartment!

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete