PS About shop portfolio

2.24.2014

M A K E O V E R :: makeup stand


When it comes to my makeup, if I can't see it, I forget it's there. I love having a display of sorts for all of my beauty products. I found this little stand about a year ago and love using it to hold all of my beauty items. Over time however, it's become quite a mess. I wanted to clean it up and change it up - nothing a fresh coat of white paint can't fix! 


I picked up a few more jars and some white spray paint, and ended up with a whole new makeup stand that I am simply in love with!  I love the freshness of it!






I loved the result and how absolutely easy it was to transform. So instead of buying something new, maybe you should just give what you have, a fresh new coat of paint! I'm also a bit obsessed with painting everything white right now. I just love love it. So, what are you going to give a paint-over??


xo. melisa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.2.14

    I love the clean look! I really want a make-up stand like that one, it is so simple and classy :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant! I love how organized everything is; it's so simple and effective!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.3.14

    Thanks for posting! Photo Stand. Photo Stand

    ReplyDelete