PS About shop portfolio

2.10.2014

W E A R :: fresh cuts






d e t a i l s :: dress/free people, leggings/olsenboye, shoes/sam edelman, scarf/urban outfitters

Weather in Texas is confusing. One day it's freezing and I have ten layers on and then there's pleasantly cool days like this weekend. I wish it was a cool 65 every day.

In other news, I got my hair cut. Can you tell?? Probably not. It was only a trim. I have to be honest, I hate getting my hair cut and I don't do it nearly as often as I should. I just love having long hair and so to lose an inch or two is just painful. Anyone else hate haircuts?


xo. mel

3 comments:

  1. That scarf is awesome! Love the color. I just got a haircut to!
    Carlee
    Little Sloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pop of color on you! It makes the outfit more fun, I think. And I know what you mean. Friday it's cool and slightly sunny, then on Saturday it's raining and, Sunday it's drizzling and Monday is cloudy but visible. Ugh, California needs to stop being so moody! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're just so pretty and simple!

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete